1. Design powder metal press gages, tooling and machine
2. Perform project management to entire rigorous schedules.
3. Ensure to manufacture process troubleshooting.
4. Manage purchasing, design and manufacturing prototype as
well as production tooling.
5. Lead weekly peer’s meeting to review status of every tool and
converse on issues.
6. Participate in APQP process to ensure tooling arrives correctly
and on time.
7. Perform with production to create new tooling designs.
8. Develop tooling standards utilizing lessons learned approach
for enhancing designs plus reduce scrap.
9. Utilize CAD software to prepare tooling prints and designs.
10. Prepare new tooling sources to reduce cost and enhance
quality inclusive of non-U.S. sources.
11. Perform with customers to facilitate design tooling to be
cost effective as well as repeatedly develop quality
12. Design low as well as high volume stamping tooling on
basis of customer specifications.
13. Design tube bending tools for CNC benders.
14. Manage entire project activities beginning from order
receipt through first production run.
15. Perform with estimator on initial layout concepts.
16. Fluency in English
5 to 8 Years
TOOLING & DESIGNING Engineer